Thursday, July 10, 2008

Knit night, Three Bags Full, Vancouver, BC -

I saw this girl and asked if I could take a photo of her shoulder. I promised her it was because I thought it was excellent, not because I wanted to copy it, so don't copy it, just admire its excellentness. (I have already worked out my next tattoo after talking to the very cute Canadian boy on Granville Island, it looks nothing like this one.)















We went to the knitting circle at Three Bags Full tonight, it was hysterical and fun and there were cookies. One of the girls had just found the Japanese book of sweater patterns inspired by John Lennon and his music. I wish now I had taken a picture of the group.



















In fact, I wish in general that I had taken pictures of the people we have met. It seems a shame that I shall forget them so quickly.

Tomorrow (just, five minutes to midnight), I fly home.

No comments: