Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An Ode to Fluevogs -

I saw these in the shop and they were on special and they fit:














Unfortunately I also tried these on 'just to see'. I love them. They come out with me to every appropriate occasion and then we come home and I put them away in tissue paper specially:


















I went back this year for a pair of boots for work. I can wear these all day and feel like I have had ug-boots on:


















Again, on the same day I tried these on 'just to see'. They feel like a dream and they are cute (and they make my feet look small):


















Monnsqueak just discovered them and is singing their praises. I add my voice. My next pair, please.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

And here I was living in blissful ignorance...I checked out their website. This was a bad bad thing. must. have. shoes

Ceels said...

I'd apologise, but...