Thursday, November 08, 2007

My eyes sting and I stink of scorched metal -

Home from my third wrought iron class. I ache all over (a lot of metal shaping tonight). My project is going to look like I made it, but because of something mum said I don't really mind.

On the phone, I started to complain about my lack of hand-eye coordination. She cut me off and said, 'Enjoy it, just let it be a part of the design.' So I did, and I relaxed and the pieces look different/similar (and I like it).

I played with the maths and made the numbers perfect instead.

The walls of the workshop make me think weird thoughts:














My favourite tools are the ones that make lots of sparks:


















And I'd rather fancy one of these:


















On the way home I stopped at the weird pizza place. I had a fake tan and almost didn't save the rest for lunch tomorrow.

1 comment:

brent said...

hitting stuff is cool