Sunday, November 18, 2007

Brooklyn worship -

I have been thus far immune to the charms of the Cobblestone pullover, in spite of the reverence I feel for its designer (up there with xkcd). I liked it in the pictures, but didn't feel the 'I must make that' urge. Until today.

I have the sudden overwhelming urge to knit it for my step-dad for Christmas. How many days is that now? 36? Not counting today and Christmas? I could even knit it from the stash.



















I'd have to put off Venezia.

I had a go at knitting with the Serenity. It makes a lovely fabric and feels great under your fingers. But there wasn't enough for a hat, so it is ripped and I'll find something else for it.




















1 comment:

Bec said...

Have you worked that out into stitches per day? :P It's a gorgeous jumper though - I love Jared's stuff :)