Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hap(py) -

I pre-ordered Ysolda's Whimsical Little Knits because I loved the Hap blanket so much. And I have been waiting and waiting (not very patiently) and I know what yarn I am going to use.

Naturally Sensation















And Rowan kid classic














But my abundant knitting time has dwindled, and I really wanted to get the owls finished by March, and I have a few other things I ought to be doing before I cast on something so indulgent.

I might just ball up a few skeins and decide if I am going to hold the yarn double (I think there is enough, I got it so long ago, there will be no chance of getting any more if I run out, though) or if I double the stitch count.

Is it likely I'll cast on tonight? I mention only that I have no needles large enough, but it wouldn't be the first time that I've made do on 6.5mm with my relaxed (sounds so much nicer than loose, no?) gauge.

No comments: