Saturday, July 25, 2009

Full -

Last night we went to anada. We had 12 courses of the most delicious food I have eaten in some time. I had just done two hours of Pilates, so was suitably ravenous. It was pretty awesome.

I have a two blurry pictures of recent good things.

Last night's birthday girl.














My kids getting an award for the film they made. I love these guys so much and they were so elegant and articulate.














I think there will be no knitting here until after SS09. Life has been full of replacement bank cards being sent to remote rural locations and trips to the dentist (if you need a fantastic dentist in Melbourne, I can recommend this one) and organising either a new housemate or house/cat sitters.

I should probably go and have breakfast, but I think it is going to be a while before I can face eating again.

No comments: