Monday, November 30, 2009

Wanting

I like the flat I am living in. It is light and airy, it has plenty of room. I have decorated the toilet. The bathroom is a bit drab, and some things in there have the look of a home handyman with a 'she'll be right' attitude. The kitchen is a bit old and the stove is a bit temperamental, but I am quite fond of it. The flat could use some sprucing, but I haven't felt any urge to live somewhere newer or bigger or with a back yard.


And then I saw this place.

It was the bath that got me first. I like the colour of the tiles and I in my imaginary house I have a bath that looks out over an excellent view, only I hadn't thought about setting it in to the floor.















There is a lemon tree at the back, gas cooking and a window seat in the kitchen (three more features of my imaginary house, though the window seat is in the library in my imaginary house).














There is a climbing wall in the living room, but I like rock climbing and it might give the cats something to think about.

Of course, then I turned over the price tag and looked at the number written there. I might just go back to saving up for Canada.

[i stole the pictures off the realestate.com.au site]

No comments: