Monday, November 16, 2009

Repetition

I can listen to the same song, the same album, over and over again and not get tired of it. I eat the same thing for breakfast most days. I walk the same way to school most days. I crave ritual and knowing when things will happen. I will read the same book or the same film more often than I admit to.















I think this is the 5th Sunday in a row I have been in the same cafe. Spending the morning getting school work done and the nooning eating good good food with friends.















I carved "love" on the table. It gave me a nice feeling of permanence.















And I have tentative plans to be there next Sunday, too.

2 comments:

audrey said...

omg court jester is so close to where I live, and I cross Breese St one block north of it several times a week to get to and from the tram/supermarket, and I didn't know this place was there! and it looks like a terrific cafe! might see you there this Sunday :-)

-Audrey

Ceels said...

It is tucked away. If you are walking north along Breese, it is hard to miss. But *from* the north it is impossible to see.

See you Sunday :)