Thursday, September 10, 2009

The week that went forever -

At the start of the week I saw some great poppies on the way to school and I was all 'oooo, poppies! Spring!' only I didn't have my camera.

The next morning it hailed, so when I walked by that afternoon, no poppies.














But today, already, more had bloomed.














The weather is being good Melbourne spring weather. Hot and sunny followed by torrential downpour and freezingness, then a bit of hail, a bit of overcast, a bit of wind and some sunshine and rain at the same time.














I did this stupid stuff-up at work last week, then today found out that it barely mattered. With this huge load off my mind, I am hoping to make it through Friday and then have a lovely weekend planning adventures.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hot and sunny followed by torrential downpour and freezingness, then a bit of hail, a bit of overcast, a bit of wind and some sunshine and rain at the same time.

Ah, the Melbourne I miss :)

Ceels said...

I thought you'd like that description :)