Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Granny Squares -

Actually, there are a few granny squares in my life, at the moment. I did these while I was home with the first part of the nasty cold that took out May. I listened to Tamora Pierce on audiobook and just went round and round and round. I have been thinking about a blanket like this since I got home from Tibet last year - inspired by the windows in the monasteries.














One of my friends told me she was going to stop reading my blog if I kept posting kitten pictures, but I am blithely ignoring her. (It is not that I don't love you, L, it is just that I think they are so damn cute. If it helps, you could think of them as puppies - they do play fetch after all).














They are growing so big. They are now as big as the cats we had when I was growing up and they are only 4 months old. I mean I read that Bengals got big, but reading about it and lifting them up... totally different.

No comments: