Sunday, May 11, 2008

My liddle brudda dropped in -

The other night my brother dropped in on his way from one part of Victoria, very far away to another part of Victoria, very far away.

He arrived, I fed him lentils, played with his dog (no one tell the landlord the d.o.g. was in the house).















She's not mad on sitting still and, as you can see, she is a cattle pup, so she is not mad being in the city either. She was, however, quite taken with my apartment with all the cords to chew and balls of yarn lying around. She is also rather taken with the fat grey cat who lives next door. The fat grey cat refuses to talk to me any more.

She has destroyed two of the hats I've made for my brother (she loves him, she loves good yarn, how can she help herself?). I see it as a good excuse to make him more hats (albeit in cheaper yarns).



















I cast on a baby kimono this week. I still seem to be having trouble concentrating on baby knits for extended periods. They are so small. They shouldn't take long, right?















The yarn is Lana Grossa Klimatika and is a wool cotton blend.

No comments: