Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beads -

The Bead Company Victoria, 336 Smith St, Collingwood, "Probably one of the better beading shops is near the corner of Smith St and Johnston St in Collingwood. It has been there for a long, long time and has a wide selection of beads that range from expensive through to quite cheap. I think it is a bit better than bizare beads in its selection." [me - oh I love this shop, just set yourself a budget before you walk through the door and try not to go too much over it]

Maria George 179 Flinders Lane Melbourne 3000 Australia Telephone 61 03 9650 1151
"While it is primarily for wholesalers and people buying up bigtime (it's not unusual to see brides purchasing the beads for dresses etc with their dressmaker), i think they're fine with the great unwashed checking them out too. i never buy, i just drool..." [me - I, too, drool (and sometimes buy) - this was where I got the beads for the Mystery Stole 3]

No comments: