Monday, March 29, 2010

Want

Right, my wanting stuff has got well out of hand, so I am going to try writing it down here to get it out of my system.

Earrings:
"Wound up" by Depths of the Never Never.

"Mod bird charm".

"Seedpod earrings" by Bonny Lad

Necklace:
"Wound up"

Mugs:
"Finnish tableware"

Stuff:
"Map purse" by Map 29

"Handbag" (the second one) by Nearly Roadkill.

Knitting:
"Tosh Vintage" by Madeline Tosh in Moorland, Seaglass or Glazed Pecan to make "tea leaves cardigan".

I would buy Tuch/Shawl Tulipa in a heartbeat, but it doesn't seem to be for sale as an individual pattern yet (ever?), so I am thinking about Stola/Stole Cascade.

"Classy" by Dream in Colour in Happy Forest and Chinatown Apple and Tea Party.

Okay, now back to the stash-busting baby blanket. Knitting stash is going to do far more for my stress levels than buying more yarn.

2 comments:

Bec said...

ooh, I love Wound Up. Hmmm....

Ceels said...

That wasn't what was supposed to happen! Sorry :)