Monday, June 15, 2009

Shadow cats -

I have done nothing for the last four days except feel sick and watch the cats play. Seeing as I don't want to share the first, I'll share the second (sorry, Lisa, I suspect you'd prefer the first).














They like to attack little marks on the wall, and each other, and insects, and imaginary things, and their shadows.














They are getting more and more agile (in a really terrifying way) sometimes it looks like they are levitating, not leaping.


















The doctor told me I have the flu flu, not H1N1 flu and told me to go home, drink plenty of fluids, eat fruit and take the course of antibiotics he proscribed. I did the first three things and ignored the fourth. There has been no craft. No work. No reading. Just sitting. With cats.

No comments: