Friday, June 15, 2007

Langushing in a Draw Somewhere Projects -

The grey version of Madli's Shawl in Wendy Dennis 4ply wool/silk (so soft, so delicious).

Wrist warmers (started off as Jaywalkers, but I changed my mind) in Trekking 100.

Jayne Hat (only about four rows to go on the last ear flap)

A top down jumper that is too short and needs its cast off ripped out so that I can make it longer so that it will be worn. I used to think the wool was quite nice ($ a ball Patons grey boucle), but now it is irritating me.

Vine lace scarf out of a pink/purple varigated yarn from the Bendigo Sheep and Wool show. I must have started that thing at least 3 years ago.

A jumper that my mum started that has been handed over. An extremely 80s number in cream wool.

I think that is all, unless there are others lurking.

No comments: