Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bugger, I found another one -

Well, I didn't find it, but I remembered it when I went looking for my 4.5mm addi circ to start a new project with very very old yarn.

So the remembered project was a reversible cabled stole in Kidsilk Haze Meadow. I started this one as a practice one to see if it was a worthy pattern to make for my Mum. I decided it needed to be wider and longer for Mum and in Mist and then couldn't be bothered with the pattern any more when I went back to mine.
















The vest is going to be made of wool that came from my Grandma's stash. She bought it when she was sick to make cushions, but ran out of time, so it has been waiting for a good 30 years now.

I'm making the vest with the help of the lovely Mrs Walker.

I wonder where that stole is, did I see it when I moved house? Where have a put it? If I found it, would I finish it?

No comments: