Monday, December 07, 2009

You’re alive, Bod. That means you have infinite potential. You can do anything, make anything, dream anything.

Most days, I walk to work through the cemetery. I like it because it is beautiful and it reminds me that we die. So, on the one hand, it is pretty magical that life works at all, and, also, nothing is really that bad because we'll be dead soon.




















At the end of the cemetery are these flowers. They smell fantastic, I don't know what they are. They flowered just before that hot spell in November, so some of the blooms are a little brown and wilted, but they still smell amazing. They mean that I take deep breaths and relax a whole lot before I get to work.



















I am also a fan of all the ginkgos they planted last year.

No comments: