Sunday, September 30, 2007

Little Finishes -

Well, I sewed in the ends of the Matilda Popsie blanket, unfortunately the only picture I took of it was a rather lame one on Photobooth (oh for a camera)















There was a family wedding yesterday, so I gave it to Matilda's parents then. They warmed the cockles of my heart, her dad immediately whipped off the blanket they were using and put mine over her. They were really the type of people you want to keep making hand knits for, they made me feel quite special.

The Long Time scarf is also finished.















And another Pb photo, I'm afraid. I have been reading lots of lovely tutorials/advice lately about taking photos. I'd like to have a go.

I wonder how much cameras cost.

I also wonder if I can begin Venezia yet. The nice shop emailed me to tell me that the old gold yarn is on its way, so soon all the materials will be here. The holidays are a good time to start a complicated project like that. But I still have a few largish projects that should get finished first.

No comments: