Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not as cold as I expected.

We haven't been snow shoeing yet, instead we have been going in for the much needed drinking of tea, knitting and reading option, plus a few outings.















I have a new hat plan on account of some overwhelming hat-envy I experienced at the airport. Fortunately, I accidentally packed some yarn that will be ideal for this hat.














For some reason I had been worried about finding fresh produce, what with it being winter and all. I laugh at my self, now.















Now I am going to go cook some lamb roast and lemon delicious for New Years Eve. From memory, that is exactly what I did for last New Years Eve. It is already well into New Years Day in Oz, and it is cold, so it doesn't really feel like New Years, but any excuse for a lamb roast, hey?

No comments: